Friday, December 23, 2005

Welcome to my First post...

How often have you seen a movie or read a book, and you think to yourself "WOW! This is an exceptionally well written book. You know that the characters were complicated and you loved and hated them. But you know you will NEVER read it again. The emotions were to complicated, they evoked to much pain and you were drained at the end of the book." I just finished a book and that same thought went through my head. Often times its hard to even say you liked it, because you hated how much pain was involved. You yearned for the happy ending. Vegas Rich was like that for me. Yes some of it was a little to much but I did like the book. I checked it out of the library just because of the title. See I used to live in Las Vegas for 7 years and apparently lol just the thought of it taking place in my hometown made me feel giddy and demanded that I check it out. I had a great lunch today with my Very bestest friend Lena and her beautiful daughter. We went to this great little Italian restaurant called Rustico and the pizza was phenomenal. My girls and I have been sick for a couple of weeks so this was the first time we were able to get out and have lunch with Lena. I can not tell women enough (especially newly married women) how important it is to have a "best" friend. As hokey as it sounds their are numerous times when Lena has picked up my spirits and helped me to get back on track. I seriously think Husbands should kiss the wives best friends feet. LOL there are times when I am murderous and she calms me down and makes me laugh and I know I can hang up the phone and be the loving wife I truly want to be. So husbands out their you better start buying your wife's friend a nice spa package lol or better yet some chocolate. So all in all its been a pretty good day so far. I still have to do the dreaded grocery shopping but I don't have to take my 3 kids, soo Yeah for me! I am going to go pick me up a nice starbucks coffee (iced grande mocha, 1 pump mocha, non-fat milk, and no whip). Let me tell you all non-starbucks fans. Starbucks rocks! Yes they all look the same and maybe their coffee isn't THE best but Damnit I LOVE THEM! They continually save my sanity and my marriage with there wonderfully caffeinated beverages served with the best thing in the whole world!, the green straw. Yes I said it, the GREEN STRAW. I am a simple woman and I have simple needs. Those needs being a pair of shoes every now and then, 5 minutes a day to myself, and a iced starbucks coffee with the green straw. When ever I am stressed, whenever I am far away from home, I know I can walk into any Starbucks get a coffee that always tastes the same, it always looks like my starbucks at home, it smells the same (normally), and I know I can count on the green straw always being green just for me. :0) and that my friends you can take to the bank. So did anyone else enjoy my run on sentence? NO?! hmmm..... Well ladies and gentlemen I will leave up with this one quote " the way of the foolish one is right in his own eyes..." Good day. P.S. LOL, I think I should get paid for every time I say starbucks don't you?.... just kidding.... sheshhhh!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Love your flow! I do so agree with you on the required friend appreciation from the huzbys. Let me tell you, when we go too long without seeing each other, Chris actually requests we get together. What does that tell you about how closely MY sanity is tied to YOU?

So glad you're on the blogging train, you little Starbucks whore. We need you.

12/23/2005 08:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][b]Online Vushvews soft programm PC[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Download Vushvews software programms to Mac OS x[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Download Vushvews soft on Mac[/b][/size]

http://www.google.com/

11/25/2009 02:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Поразительные существа эти домашние животные
!!!

12/08/2012 04:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home