Monday, January 23, 2006

Katie Holmes Pregnant and Still Cute

I have never been a fan of Katie's and I'm still not but I feel bad that she is getting such a hard time, so I decided to take it easy on her and wish her and her alien all the best. For all you unbelievers out there, she IS really pregnant lol and it's just the camera angle that's giving you false hope. Hopefully though this baby won't burst out of her stomach and start tap dancing and maybe singing a lttle ditty, 'cause THAT my friend would be scary (maybe a little funny too).

4 Comments:

Blogger Chic Mommy said...

i don't know, I still have doubts about this pregnancy. Last time I was pregnant, about two year ago, I never saw maternity jeans that looked like this.

1/23/2006 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

also notice that Mr. "I am sooo in love" hasn't married her yet.. what'a nice guy.

1/24/2006 04:41:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Tom Cruise is an alien and he is a GAY alien at that, this whole thing is a sham and I hope poor Katie wakes up from hypnosis soon.

LoL I wish I looked this cute pregnant and had these jeans. ;0)

1/24/2006 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

All the cute maternity clothes came out in 2002 almost to the day AFTER I gave birth. Thanks for the timing OLD NAVY!!

1/25/2006 11:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home