Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm a Moron & I'm Close to Hating Myself...

Okay I'm there.
~sigh~
BIG F'ING SIGH! ShowLetter2
I was rushing to get to the gym and had to pee (everyone knows you gotta pee before you spin and /or run) and guess what? Go on and freaking guess? I flushed my one and only key down the damn toilet. Oh and I couldn't be like most people and have a million stupid ass things on it, NOOOOOOOOOO I had to have a single solitary key. Which means it flushed down easily and ruined my day, night, and life for the next two weeks. Why is it that when things are going good, something shitty has to happen? WHY??! Did I sigh yet, cause I feel another one coming on?.? I am such a loser. MORON. Idiot! Damn it. So I called up the road side assistance and they tell me to bring my registration, proof of ownership and valid ID, oh and it's only 50 bucks. PHewwww! I'm thinking wow, great. So I call up the husband and this is what he says... "Damn it Vi, didn't I ask you two days ago to get copies of the key?! Didn't I?!" I didn't reply to that one, however I countered with, "But honey at least all you have to do is go down there and they can make you one." His reply? "How can we show them the registration when it's lost? Or did you also forget that you were supposed to get a copy of that a few months ago?" I hate myself right now and all I want to do is cry and moan and bitch. Oh and apparently cuss, no, not just normal cussing. SAILOR cussing. My kids are also driving me crazy and I really just want to put them in a closet, for a week or two or maybe a year or three. My daughter keeps asking me to take her to the potty. I don't want to! Any takers?
Okay well thanks for the vent and hope your life is going better than mine.
10301869

12 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Oh dove. I am so sorry - now I really wish I'd gone spinning with you.

Tell Gilly to stop being mean or...you know what! Or what NOT! ;)

I hope tomorrow is better. Can I bring you a coffee? ;)

3/27/2006 08:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that sucks big time!!!

This is another reason I don't work out. We'll just list this one as #435. :)

3/27/2006 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

If it helps at all, that is completely something I would do....lose my one and only key.

I hate potty training - sorry.

Love The Family Guy.

3/27/2006 09:03:00 PM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

Awwww HONEY!

Ok, not that I'm enabling this whole "I'm a moron" thing, but how was even close enough to the toilet to flush it? Silly girl. Poor baby!

We're all about unconditional love here, so sailor cuss away!

Enjoy Lena's coffee, she'll make it all better!

3/27/2006 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

Sometimes things just happen and try not to be too hard on yourself. Remember it was an accident.

You're already one up on me, I don't even work out...yet. Maybe you could have another key made and put it on a long string around your neck when you work out. I've seen some people do that. (The whole one time I think I accidentally walked into a gym.)

3/28/2006 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Aw Virenda! When it rains, it pours, I've found out way too many times.

3/28/2006 03:31:00 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

Omg! I'm soooo sorry, but I haven't laughed this hard in ages! LOL LOL

Okay... I've gathered myself enough to be able to slip in a philosophical moment: There's a reason for all this. (Stop rolling your eyes! LOL). Seriously, maybe you're not supposed to be driving right now.... maybe you've just avoided something awful on the road! Yeah, that's it! You subconsiously flushed the key to oblivion, knowing you didn't have the registration, to stop you from getting behind the wheel!

That, or it was just a really silly thing to do. LOL This one's for the books, baby!

3/28/2006 04:48:00 AM  
Blogger Jess Riley said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about that! That feeling is the worst in the world...I hope the situation will be resolved soon! *hugs*

This isn't nearly as dramatic as your story, but it might make you smile. You know how I wrote about getting my oil and wiper blades changed in my last post? Well, turns out I was so busy organizing my fricking coupons and thinking about what I should be looking at that I didn't even notice that THEY DIDN'T CHANGE THE WIPER BLADES. Dee dee dee!!! Today I turned them on to wash some bird poop from my windshield and they were flapping around more than Joan River's lips.

3/28/2006 08:42:00 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Oh, I am so sorry! That sucks, sucks, sucks!

Anything I can do??

3/28/2006 08:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Shazbut, Vi! What a messed up bunch of shyte. Sorry to hear you had a bad day.

I hear ya on the 'sticking the kids in the closet' thing ... I have many a day when that thought crosses my mind.

I lost my entire set of keys a couple of months ago. I searched every where that I could think of, but no luck. It sucks, big time.

I feel for ya.

3/28/2006 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

aww, we all have days like this. Sometimes I have WEEKS like this. You live and learn that's all you can do.

3/28/2006 01:57:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Reason #218... why I'm not married.

Reason #986... why I don't work out.

Reason #45... why I only have one son.

Reason #12... why I say, "Do it in your pants!"

Vi... you so don't suck!
You're reason #2... why I smile!

3/29/2006 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home