Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Posh-Victoria Beckham...

Again with the weird couture. ~sigh~ Although this girl DOES remind me of an alien, so I wouldn't necessarily call her beautiful, but still I think she's a little to good for the purple wig. Um, did I just type that?! For all that is holy WHY, WHY does someone feel the need to put a purple wig on her and call it "high" fashion...?!...!
(This is a foreign magazine called Vanidad.) I hear this is called the celebrity Miss Piggy syndrome ~wink~

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Miss Piggy fashion is everywhere! First it was Charlize now Posh Spice. And just tonight I saw Miss Piggy singing in the Pizza Hut commercial. Thank God, too. 'Cause I'm gettin' sick of hearin' Jessica sing it. I wanna shove that entire pizza in her face just to make her shut up and then tell her to get on walkin' with those boots since that's what they're supposed to do. Does that sound aggressive? Hmm...

3/01/2006 08:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I was Posh, I'd be expecting the people from Candid Camera to pop out at any moment.

3/01/2006 09:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home