Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Tara Lipinski Is Smoking...

Holy Hell Batman! Little Tara has grown up into a beautiful woman. I'm feeling kinda gross about eating that bag of mini-marshmallows and who know the one to make me feel guilty would be little Tara. Damn Girl!
tara1.10
tara2.10
She has blossomed folks, BLOSSOMED!
Oh and as a reminder of what she looked like when she was younger I took it upon myself to find two photos...
lipinski01ph970201
I'm NOT making fun of the girl, I'm just saying being a 13 yr old girl is awkward and she sure the heck grew out of it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Berry said...

She kinda looks like Alanis, in a Polly-Anna-ish way.

3/22/2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Yeah she does, the mouth and nose maybe...?..

She looks like a quite NOT so beautiful version of Heidi Klum, but at least she's reminiscent. I'm so far off the scale that it makes me cry.

3/22/2006 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

She is def a cute chick but I don't like those skinny jeans with her espadrille wedges.

3/22/2006 11:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home