Friday, April 28, 2006

Charlie Sheen Debuts New Kids Clothing Line

Well whether he's guilty or not I can't see this clothing line doing well. I mean once spoken the damage is done and come on what's the first thing you think of when someone mentions the name Charlie Sheen? Most of us think hookers, NOT kids clothing. I feel kind of bad for him and I find I have to remind myself that those allegations could be true and Denise could just be a slutty moron which you know, is rather likely.
sheen_kidz3
sheen_kidz2
Those are some cute kids people. C.U.T.E.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Yeah. Seeing him with a group of little girls kind of creeps me out now. Not saying he's guilty, but like you said... the damage is done innocent or guilty.

And could those girls be any cuter?
I love the second picture... the dark headed girl on the far right. Oh, too cute. And I love the little black girl in the first picture. Ha!

4/28/2006 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Weird. I just can't see buying my daughters Charlie Sheen wear. In fact, I'm tired of the whole celeb clothing line thing. Hey actors just stick with the acting okay?

4/28/2006 01:20:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

The timing is priceless.

4/28/2006 06:13:00 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

It's nice that he is smirking like the devil crouched next to 10 little girls.

Are uggs even in anymore?

5/01/2006 07:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home