Saturday, April 01, 2006

Jada Pinket Smith's Lesbian Affair?

So if y'all don't know who Jada is, she's the wife of Will Smith and she occasionally acts in movies, but is currently singing in her band, Wicked. A woman is claiming she has been having an affair with Jada for 3 years now and the only reason Jada hasn't left her husband is because of her children and the fear of being outed in Hollywood. Her quote:
"Jada is a very passionate and caring woman. I believe she's with Will for the children and for her career. She loves her lifestyle and if she came out as a lesbian, it would be all over for her. Her children would be gone and her career. I love Jada more than anything and want to be with her." The woman is currently unemployed, but met Jada while she was working for a top record producer. The woman said she came forward, because Jada must face the truth: "It's time Jada come clean. It's 2006 and I know how bad she wants to be honest to the world and stop lying! I am hoping me coming out will inspire her to do the same." A spokesperson for Jada would not comment on her client's personal life '
This information comes from The Sun.
Yeah I can see how much she loves Jada. I mean what says love like announcing to the world that persons biggest fear and ruining the marriage and lives of the children?

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um?

I'm speechless.

btw ... In your sidebar poll; what's a Pedal Pusher?

4/01/2006 02:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you have!

Love the photos.

4/01/2006 03:12:00 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Even if it's not true.. a seed of doubt can ruin her career and her marriage... I don't say "if" like i believe it.. i haven't given it a single thought.

4/01/2006 03:25:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Pedal Pushers are capris...

4/01/2006 06:51:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I totally believe this. Poor Will. He is a bit fem himself though, yes?

4/01/2006 09:34:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Oh. This is so sad. I think she and Will are so cute together. The seem so in love and look like great parents.

Aw. I hope it's not true!

4/01/2006 09:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This does not surprise me I saw one of her music videos a while back and she gave me nightmares, there is some secret behind that crazy ass face.

4/02/2006 09:41:00 AM  
Blogger Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Now thats love alright...

I am not sure how surprised I would be if that were true... I dont think i would be surprised at all.

4/02/2006 10:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That gossip about Jada has been around for ages. Don't any of y'all listen to Wendy Williams?

4/02/2006 06:20:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow. I read something once that he said he and Jada have an open marriage or something like that. It was ok to cheat on the spouse. ?? Hmm.

4/03/2006 04:04:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Nothing says "delusions of grandeur" like a psychotic lesbian fan!

4/03/2006 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

yeah, what Lisa said. I heard that last year, that they just do "stuff" on the side and mutually agree that that needs to happen sometimes. bleh. i totally would believe anything after hearing that...

4/03/2006 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Because everyone knows, open marriages breed open STD colonies!

4/03/2006 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Wait... should I be shocked? I think I should, but....
It is Hollywood we're talking about, right?

4/03/2006 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IF SHE REALLY LOVED JADA LIKE SHE SAYS, WHY DIDN'T SHE LET HER COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ON HER OWN TIME? PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT TO BREAK UP POWER COUPLES THAT EVERYONE LOOKS UP TOO! SHE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE AND A JOB AND WORK ON THAT. gRoW uP bItCh!!!! JADA I STILL LOVE YOU REGAURDLESS!!!!
P.S I HOPE SHE ISN'T TRYING TO USE JADA TO GET FAMOUS!!!!

4/09/2006 08:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mae....I've been a fan of jada since different world and i find it hard to believe......this sound like a woman that have serious issues......Besides even if it's true.....Who is she to be telling jada business. sound like she mad she got dumped to me....question is was it jada or will. hope yall enjoyed the 3some LOL.

7/22/2006 12:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

8/18/2007 07:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

8/18/2007 12:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

9/10/2007 03:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home