Friday, April 21, 2006

Nick Lachey's Interview In Rolling Stone...

Listen all things aside when I read certain quotes it made my eyes sting. I'm trying to look at this from the side of someone who is married, not someone who is being cynical about Hollywood and motives. I listed below a few things that Nick Lachey said during the interview. I wanted to be mean but I just can't people. I can't... nick
  • “It breaks my heart that I couldn’t make Jessica happy,” he mumbles, his chin pressed into his chest. “I wanted to be everything to my wife. I wanted her to look at me with love in her eyes, the way she did at the beginning, and have her feel like I was the most wonderful, awe-inspiring man on the planet. And when that stopped, it was the worst feeling in the world.” He wipes his face, eyes to nose to chin. “I’d marry her all over again,” he says softly. “Because I still love her. It would be a lot easier to walk away if I didn’t.” And then the tears start again.
  • “Adam and I were in a club not long ago and he came over to me to clear the air,” says Lachey. “It was a two-minute conversation. He said to me: ‘Nothing happened while you guys were married.’ He looked me in the eyes and said that, so I chose to believe him.
Screw you Adam. Love how he said not "while" you were married. Yeah Nick's happy that you screwed his wife after you seperated. That makes it better... LOSER.
  • “On the day she filed for divorce, I drove to her parents’ house and tried to change her mind. I had done the research and I had the number of the best marriage counselor in town. I thought we owed it to ourselves to try with a third party. You get to a point where there is so much animosity you can’t hear each other. But she didn’t want to go.”
  • “There was a prenup drawn up by my business manager. There was some question as to her spending habits. It was a way to protect me. She said she didn’t want to sign it, and that was the end of it. We’ve always been a what’s-mine-is-hers situation.”
  • “I could make myself crazy imagining things,” he admits. “But even if she cheated five times over, I still love her. Love isn’t the easiest thing to cut off.”
  • “I believe I can be a good husband to somebody,” he says, stopping midnote. “I don’t know, though. I’m oh-for-one.”
You can read the full article HERE.

9 Comments:

Blogger 0000 said...

AWWWW!!! Nicky-poo!! Seriously, skanks like that little Cavallari girl need to not persue him. He needs a quality woman!

Also, I've always thought Adam Levine is a lecherous troll.

4/21/2006 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Oh... Thats actually really sad! I knew there was a reason why I hated Jessica. She's skanky and spends too much money.

I hope he gets his career going agian.

4/21/2006 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/21/2006 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Damn. And here I thought he was the bad guy in that whole situation.

4/21/2006 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Awwwwwwwww! That was so sad. I feel really bad for him. Bad because he'd marry her again! Doesn't he SEE her? (But seriously I do feel bad for him and the whole situation. It sucks when someone rips your heart out and shreds it to pieces in front of you.)

4/21/2006 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I actually cried reading this. He reminds me SO MUCH of Chris. He always has. He adores this girl. She has thrown it away. And you know what? She will probably NEVER realize it because she's an imbocile.

4/21/2006 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh. I just want to hold him and tell him it will all be alright.

That is just too sweet.

4/21/2006 09:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw jeez... that boy needs a hug.

4/23/2006 02:03:00 AM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Oh that's so sad. I always kinda had a soft spot for Nick...

OT love the new digs, Vi! The place looks great!

4/23/2006 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home