Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Pink Says She's A Walking Contradiction...

Here's a recent photo of Pink looking aiiight. I mean I'm not really digging that fried hair or even that dress, that makes her look poochie. Anyway she made a few comments about how she can be a hypocrite and that she feels she's a walking contradiction. You can read more about the article HERE.
Image hosting by Photobucket On a quick side note I think we can all be walking contradictions and most people can be hypocritical myself included. So for me, I'm still digging Pink's personality.

3 Comments:

Blogger Richmond said...

Is it just me, or does she look like a platnium blonde Carrot Top in drag????

4/19/2006 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

You're being waaay too nice. She looks frightening.

And you're right - we're all hypocritical. That's why the soapbox is a scary place.

4/19/2006 09:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/23/2006 05:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home