Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Evangeline Lilly Has A Dirty Little Secret...

Okay I think this is great! I love the show 'Lost' and have nothing against Evangeline BUT I have this recent quote plus an added secret and it makes me laugh people. LAUGH!
From Contact Music:

And she warns that if a brazen suitor did approach, she’d have no qualms telling him to leave. Lilly says, “It’s wonderful. They think, ‘She’s Kate. She’s Evangeline Lilly. She’s just not going to date me’, and leave me alone. Whereas if you’re just a cute girl hanging out in a bar, every Tom, Dick and Harry is trying to chat you up. “I was always that girl in the bar who told everyone to get lost. Still am.”

Could it be, that they hit on you because you are Canada's LiveLink Girl? You know the company's who's motto is, "R U ready 2 finger flirt?"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is obnoxious because she is always talking about beautiful she is. Christ, you are cute get the hell over it.

5/10/2006 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

That's way too funny.

5/10/2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

You won't believe this... I'm watching an episode of Mad About You that I recorded a few nights ago. A commercial... just now... came on for Live Links!!!!!!!! Isn't that funny :)

5/10/2006 04:14:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, it is. I've NEVER heard of live links although I've seen enough dirty cheesy late night commericials to last me a life time.

5/10/2006 05:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home