Saturday, May 06, 2006

Give It To Me Baby, Uh-huh uh-huh!

Here's a few miscellaneous photos that I haven't had a chance to post this week. Hope everyone's weekend rocks.
What a sweet guy.
Vanessa Marcil (General Hospital and Las Vegas) got a little to drunk and friend Jeremy Piven (Entourage) carried her to his car. Awwhhhh... Hmmm... Doesn't he look taller in this picture?
This is Hilary Duff at the airport. Someone sure needs to get some sleep.
They are such a cute couple. Naomi Watts was looking great until I noticed the hot shorts with ugly tights underneath. Um, hell to the NO! Liev Schreiber is looking um, fine. Course would it have hurt to iron the damn jacket? HUH?!

6 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

I SOOO heart Jeremy Pivens!! ::sigh::

5/06/2006 06:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I like me some Liev... ironed or not.

5/07/2006 01:48:00 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Liev is mighty fine. I don't mind his clothes. Men shouldn't look too prissy. Hers are GAH ick hideous.

5/07/2006 08:07:00 AM  
Blogger v said...

I gotta say as a guy I think the Liev/Naomi coupling is purdy cute. But yeah, what's with the outfit.

5/07/2006 01:39:00 PM  
Blogger mollymcmo said...

ugh, duff looks like she had collagen injected under those eyes! shouldn't someone tell the poor girl that its to be used for ones lips??!!!

m

5/07/2006 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Wow...little Vanessa has quite a bod. And a tiny, tiny shirt on. Boo.

5/08/2006 09:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home