Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Glen Beck, I Know You Not...

But oh how I want to know you now big daddy. Before I get any "hate" mail I have NO idea who Glen is, I just know what he said about Madonna on CNN was the funniest SH!T I have heard in a LONG time. Enjoy folks, enjoy....
"Ok the people that went to Madonna's concert in L.A. Spent $380 A Ticket tosee this (he shows pic of her hanging on the cross) and let me tell you that's worth every dime that you paid really. Hey Madonna will you do me a favor, knock off the Christ bashing for 10
minutes will you. She doesn't even offend me anymore I've gone numb to Madonna's antics. What really bugs me is the hypocrisy. Last year she was promoting her horrible children books Madonna said 'we shouldn't let our kids watch TV, Americans have to stop doing that theres too much filth on television'." "Gee Madonna why would you think theres too much filth on TV? (he plays her videos for like a virgin and American pie) Look at this I'm not even sure but I think I'm getting crabs just from watching this, really in fact if youre at home grab some penicillin, swallow it otherwise youre gonna be peeing cookie dough tomorrow." "Do you remember when Madonna made out with Britney spears at the vmas apparently that confused her daughter Lordes, which is a stupid name, she asked her mom she said "mom are you gay?" Madonna's response in that fake British accent "I am the mummy pop star and she is the baby pop star and I am kissing her to pass my energy on to her." By energy, Madonna if you mean cold sours then yeah youre probably right." "Madonna's latest antics has everybody shocked, I don't know why really she's a one trick pony, since 1983 same stuff. The only thing that shocks me anymore is when people are who they say they are they don't play games with who they are just to make money." "Instead of humping a stack of bibles Madonna, maybe you should lose the fake British accent, act your age, spend a little more time with your kids and leave mine alone. That Madonna would be truly shocking."

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the truth it is always the same but she is entertaining to watch. It is just the hypocrisy that is annoying as hell.

5/24/2006 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

She is a one trick pony and for her it's always about the spotlight on her.

5/24/2006 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

well said! she is such a hypocrite and she has no business showing us her old wrinkly vadge at her age.

5/24/2006 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase said...

Well said. I agree with every word.

She needs to just disappear.

5/24/2006 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

OMG - I can totally hear YOU saying that: "I think I'm getting crabs just watching this..." This guy rocks.

5/24/2006 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I've always loved Glen.
-------------

Is it just me or is this the bestest comment ever? :p

5/24/2006 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger Pope-rah said...

Well put, Glen. Even if you are a washed up boozer.

5/24/2006 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Aw I love Glenn Beck! I listen to him every morning from 9-11, and he cracks me up. His new show is pretty funny too - but my husband prefers to listen to him on the radio rather than watch him.

Anyway...I can't stand, stand, stand Madonna. I don't watch anything with her in it, so I haven't heard the British accent yet. Whatevah.

5/25/2006 03:31:00 AM  
Blogger karen! said...

Well, I just Love the Madonna of the 80's and some of the 90's, but now, I don't know. I think her latest videos with the 70's leotard with her tiny flabby butt hanging out just isn't right. I think she should try to look more sophisticated now days.

5/25/2006 07:19:00 AM  
Blogger One Scrappy Gal said...

This is awesome!!! I laughed out loud!

5/26/2006 04:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home