Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Halle Berry Feels 19

Here's some recent pics of Halle shopping and you know, even dressed down in the middle of the make-up isle she looks beautiful. I'm this CLOSE to forcing myself to not like her. Here's the thing, girls that look as good as Halle HAVE to be stupid and mean, so that it balances things out. She's unhinged the world and all of it's rules. She's messing with gravity damn it!
Here's a recent quote from our lovely Halle. She said, "I do have someone in my life who apparently putting a sparkle in my eye and he is 10 years younger. I feel good so I'm not worried about turning 40. We only are as old as we choose to be. So I'm still 19."

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

hate her.
too pretty.

5/31/2006 01:27:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I would be willing to verify if she does in fact feel 19.

6/01/2006 12:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home