Thursday, May 04, 2006

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers Quote Of The Day...

Jonathan has had the chance to work with some of Hollywood's finest leading ladies and by finest I mean HOTTEST. He's envied by many but he says that these women aren't nearly as hot in real life and that Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansen did NOT in fact turn him on. Hmmm....
He said: "I go back to Ireland and they're like (of Johansson), 'You fucker, did you ride her? Is she a good ride? I bet you banged the ass off her, didn't you?' "I'm like 'Nah, nah, nah.' My friends are like, 'Angelina Jolie, what's she fucking like?' "These women are much more beautiful in magazines than they'll ever be in real life. They're all airbrushed. I'm not sure that I fancy movie stars. I'm not sure that turns me on."

5 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

So, you're saying he's gay.

BTW, love the larger font.

5/04/2006 09:29:00 AM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

I have just one movie title for you: "Velvet Goldmine". Plus, he's always struck me as a bit of an ass, and now you've proven it to me!

5/04/2006 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I couldn't be happier that he said that. It's about time an actor who's worked with these supposedly gorgeous women told the masses how plain-looking these women really are in real life. It's the make-up, people, the hours of make-up! And the airbrushing doesn't hurt either...

This post made my day! :)

5/04/2006 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

I'm down with ya Cinthia, it's alllllll about the make-up and airbrushing.

5/05/2006 05:36:00 AM  
Blogger Chris Wilson said...

He doesn't fancy?

Code for Bloke Buster.

5/05/2006 08:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home