Friday, June 30, 2006

I'm A Loser Baby So Why Don't Ya Kill Me?

I ended up with my first ticket (as you know) and it's due on the 10th. By the way the ticket was 400 dollars!!! Anyway here's the story and then I'm never going to speak of it again. I got a money order and brought it home put in on my counter and realized I lost the ticket they sent me in the mail. So I freaked out and went online where I noticed I could pay it on E-ticket. So I figured I'd go back to the bank, deposit the money order and do it that way.
What could go wrong? WHAT COULD GO WRONG I ASK YOU?! Me. Yes. I'm a dumb biotch and somehow lost the money order (Kids did it I know it. Little brats). LOST the money order. I spent all last night searching my trash on the off chance I threw it away. I searched bags and bags of OLD yucky trash. Did I also tell you I'm supposed to go on vacation and that people are redoing my carpets and tile while I'm away? I don't have another 400 bucks right now, everything I have is going to be used for the MANDATORY vacation. Sh!t like this always happens to me. I'm such a loser. Have a nice weekend.

10 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

Aaaa. AAAAAAAAA!

Hey... aren't money orders like checks? Can't you go to where you got it and put a stop payment on it, or something? :(

6/30/2006 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Leilouta said...

I am sorry :(

6/30/2006 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Aw Vi, I'm so sorry. Take it easy OK?

6/30/2006 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Leisa said...

That SUCKS. I thought that shit only happened to me.

6/30/2006 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

You can cancel it if you saved the receipt. It must cost 20 dollars to do that, but it is better than 400!

6/30/2006 01:54:00 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

You can get the MO cancelled... it won't be easy or free, but it's better than $400. How'd you get the ticket anyway?

6/30/2006 02:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you deserve a large drink, Vi. But, perhaps someone else will have to pay for it. I would if I could! Hopefully you're able to get it cancelled. If so, still have a drink.

6/30/2006 03:06:00 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

What can you do when stuff like that happens besides laugh? Oh and drink alot as has been suggested. I'm sending good vibes your way since I don't have any money to give you.

7/01/2006 08:51:00 AM  
Blogger Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Oh man, that sucks! Hopefully you can cancel it!

7/02/2006 08:31:00 AM  
Blogger Misha said...

Ay yi yi!

But ya know what? I've done something really really dumb - I sent $360 deposit IN CASH thru the mail because I was too lazy and naive to go get a money order. It never showed up at the bank, of course.

I was such a dumb ass.

7/03/2006 08:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home