Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Jessica Simpson & Her Ho's

Here's a shot of what's going to be here new music video for her new single, "A Public Affair". If you'd like to hear the new song then go HERE. If you'd like a sneak peak of the video go to TMZ.I can't view AOL videos because I use a UNIX bases system and AOL is awful. I'm sure it sucks because everything Jess does sucks. Just to let you know a bunch of BLEEPS are going to be in her video including, Eva Longoria, Christina Applegate (so disappointed in you), Christina Milian (she needs a career boost), Ryan Seacrest, and Andy Dick. I'm sure there are more but I'm getting tired typing out all those "hasbeen's" names...
I hate that your so freaking pretty... *~sigh*~

6 Comments:

Blogger Pope-rah said...

uhg, gag me with a pom pom.

6/27/2006 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I had those shorts when I was like 3.

6/27/2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

Those are the kind of shorts we had for P.E. in junior high.

6/27/2006 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

LMFO Pope-Rah!!!!!

6/27/2006 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Bobealia... said...

I'm so disappointed in Christina Applegate too... I love her... wha wha wha she doing with Jessica? I don't think Jessica has one good video, why would anyone want to be in one with her now?

6/27/2006 05:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st Ms. Applegate stars in a Hanes commercial, now this.

one more thing...

Dear God,
For the love of..uh, you, please do not let those friggin shorts come back in style.
Regards,
Amy Lou

6/28/2006 09:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home