Monday, June 26, 2006

'Pirates Of The Caribbean 2' Premiere!!!

Okay so the hottest of the hottest are IN the movie but who shows up for the premiere? You'd expect A listers, right? Yeah. Not so much. Unless you have a hard on for Roseanne Barr, Christian Slater, Jennifer Love Hewitt, & Tia Carrera. Sad, folks. Sad. Okay on to better things. Here's Johnny Depp still trying to rock those horrific glasses, Orlando Bloom, & Keira Knightley...
You know Johnny is like, "I'm gonna hug you friend but you better not grab my ass this time."
This doesn't quite look like her from the front...

7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Who the hell invited Roseanne? And Christian Slater - where did he come from? LOL

6/26/2006 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger sheri said...

dude, am I having flashbacks to high school or what? Christian Slater? Jennifer Love Hewitt? Tia Carrera (or however the hell you spell her name)

6/26/2006 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

Kiera Knightly is really a man in drag, I'm convinced of it.

6/26/2006 02:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought KK looked a little Winona Ryder-esque in the 2nd one...

6/26/2006 02:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate Keira Knightly..i think she's so overrated!! she has no upper lip and it bugs me....her voice is so freaking annoying!!! i hate when she talks....okay, i feel better..having one of those days y'all!!
virenda,your blog always cheers me up though, girl!! :)

6/26/2006 02:44:00 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Why does Johnny have to dress like n old man?

6/26/2006 03:20:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I let you in on a secret katie. I LOATHE her. Can't stand the biotch...

6/26/2006 05:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home