Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Angelina Jolie Pregnant or so People Reports

Hmmm....Well I know that when I posted a pic about a week or so ago she looked pretty pregnant and considering how thin everything else is on her, I doubt she is just gaining weight. Who knows, I'd like some hard core proof but until then I hope you all enjoy the blurb from People magazine. I don't know about you but I think Angelina is going to be one of those good looking pregnant women, she is so thin and lanky that I doubt she will puff up like me or say Jennifer Garner. Life is not fair, I only hope Brad is bad in bed. Angelina Jolie is expecting a baby this summer with Brad Pitt, PEOPLE has confirmed. "Yes, I'm pregnant," Jolie told a charity aid worker in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Monday. The pregnancy has since been confirmed by representatives of both stars.This is the first biological child for Jolie, 30, who is already the mother of son Maddox, 4, whom she adopted from Cambodia, and daughter Zahara, 1, adopted from Ethiopia in July. Jolie, who has often spoken about expanding her family, added that she'd like to adopt again. In October she told PEOPLE: "There's something about making a choice, waking up and traveling somewhere and finding your family."

1 Comments:

Blogger Chic Mommy said...

Let the birthin' begin! She better get ready for a huge family, I heard Brad wanted at least 6 or 7 kids. I don't know if he wanted them all to be biological, but whether they're adopted or his own, he finally got his wish for a family. Meanwhile, Jennifer snorts another line...

1/11/2006 02:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home