Monday, January 23, 2006

Family Funnies

I just wanted to post a couple of quick funnies that have happened some-what recently by my two oldest daughters. My middle child is 4 and my oldest is 6. * Me, "Okay girls becareful when your playing next to those boys okay? Boys can be rough!" 4 yr. old, "Yes boys are rough and Girls are beautiful!" About somes it up for me. ;0) *So my husband and I decided to take our girls to the San Diego Zoo and of course while we are there I start my dreaded ~um~ flow?! Well whatever you want to call it, and I have nothing in my purse, but thankfully the bathrooms have those machines that dispense life saving, although quite large diaper like contraptions. My daughters ask me what that thing is, and I just respond it's "girl" stuff. I tell them to wait for me and I'll be right out, to which my 4 year old yells out, "Oh I know what your doing, YOUR CHANGING YOUR DIAPER!" I sigh in resignation and the only other sound I hear is quite amused chucking from the other bathroom users. I love kids... *Okay so about a year ago my daughters and I are visiting my mother-in-law and sister-in- law. My daughter is talking to my sister-in-law Lisa while Lisa is changing her sons diaper. Conversation that occurs: Daughter, "What is that?!" Lisa, "Um...That is your cousins penis." Daughter, "What?! A penis?" Lisa, "Yes boys like your cousin and your daddy have them." Daughter, " No my daddies is different, It's Much bigger." Yeah needless to say my husband now double locks the bathroom door and I think he has become a "never nude". p.s. For all you people that didn't get the refrence to Arrested Development, go out and rent season 1, it truly is the funniest show ever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(still going through your past posts! I'm slooow) The last time my daughter saw my husband naked she was about 2 and asked,"Daddy, why do you have a tail??" LOL!

3/05/2006 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL.

A tail? I love that.

Nice to meet ya teri m. ~wink~

3/05/2006 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home