Thursday, January 26, 2006

Jake Gyllenhaal's Dog Tells It Like It Is

Jake's Dog Atticus, " Oh Jake you can do better!" Jake, "I'm not so sure, if I catch her on the rebound, people will stop questioning my sexuality." Atticus, " (laughing) Um, Yeah sure Jake, that'll happen." Jake ~sighs~ "Your the only one that understands me Atticus..." Atticus, "Great" then Atticus rolls his doggy eyes. (dogs can roll their eyes right? If they can, I'm sure Jake's dog has done it.) I don't know about you all but I think Jake's dog has it going on... p.s. The girl is Sophia Bush, she is recently seperated and filing for divorce from husband Chad Michael Murray. On a side note, Jake and Sophia have starred in a movie together called Day After Tomorrow, yeah that little indie flick, remember it?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Is it materialistic of me that I'm looking right past Sophia and Jake and fixated on her Beamer?

Her CAR, you cheeky monkeys!

1/26/2006 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Yes that does make you materialistic.:0) I wish I had her car,,, :0(

1/26/2006 06:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home