Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just Me :0)

Okay well that looks to be it for gossip today, you can check out other sites I'm sure they'll have a few things that I didn't put up. I know socialitelife.com has some pics of a drunk Paris, I just choose not to give any more free publicity to Paris and come one people like we never see her drunk?! Yesterday was pretty uneventful (who'd of guessed that?!), I did make sure to go to the gym and I did one of those spin classes, yeah OUCH! I sweat like crazy and my butt and legs burn which means I will be doing that at least 3x's a week. :0) But just to make sure I even it out I did break down and buy a cheese danish from Starbucks, YUM! I'm waiting for Lena to come back so I have someone to talk to besides my kids and my husband (he doesn't count). Until then I will probably never leave my computer and post every 5 minutes from boredom. :0) Future news, I will be going to Northern Cali to see my family, Yeah!!! I am very excited and I still haven't grown up because I'm most excited to eat my grandma's "thumbprint cookies". I can't wait to see my "uncles" as well, they are a ton of fun and they know San Fran like no other, so that'll be a blast. Hope everyone is having fun and if not, well drink some coffee and eat some sugar and things will start to look better. Later ya'll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home