Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Josh Duhamel, Why Fergie?!

So apparently Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas enjoyed her self A LOT at the GG after party and by the evening was drunk and crawling (literally) all over her boyfriend Josh, which leads me to my next question, WHY? Why Fergie, Josh? She pee's on herself, she's not very bright, oh and her face looks like it was beat with a stick (guess what kind of stick?). Well, whatever. That's besides the point, the point is that fergie is drunk and looking mighty happy with her choice of men. Anyone else think she looks better drunk?!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man...Why are you so damn stupid?...Why so many jealous of Fergie Ferg...fergie's the best...you're just a Fucking annoying jealous guy/girl!...Stop saying that stupid stuff bout her....She's not a drunk!!!

1/28/2006 03:36:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Hmm anon, can you read? If you had bothered to read profile or just see profile pic you'd know I'm a girl. I'd like to clarify by saying she's not A drunk, she is mearly drunk in these pictures. :0)

And while I do appreciate your opinion, I'd also like to point out that while I may be annoying, I am definelty not jealous. But thanks for your concern, and have a nice day.

P.S. Oh and I try not to stoop to abusing the english language by cursing. You should try it, it tends to lend a certain air of intelligence, even a sense of sophistication to the writer.

1/28/2006 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/04/2006 09:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home