Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Jessica Simpson to do Another Reality Show?!

Oh god just shoot me now! Take me behind the barn and shoot me! Not another reality show, she is so f'ing irritating it's ridiclous. Here's her quote: "I like the idea as it could be empowering to women to show that life goes on after a marriage. It's something I plan to make a success of in 2006." Yeah, whatever. I could go on and on about how much I dislike this whole thing and how much I think Jessica just needs to go away, but you know what? I'm not gonna do that, nope I'm just going to say that I don't think we should "empower" women by having Jess on another reality show, she should simply deal with whatever pain she might have and stay in her house and NEVER come out. Do we really need another crappy movie and crappy CD from Jess? I thought not, tell her to go away and she might listen, maybe. Well, we may have to kill off her father and THAN she would listen; Sounds like a plan, I'll hire the hit man, you hold her down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home