Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Eva Longoria Is In Troublleeee....

Okay so I went online trying to find some news, any news besides pictures of the freakin Golden Globes and I came across this story. Apparently "sources" said that Eva was all over Jamie Foxx at the CAA after party and their was definetly some tongue going on ( in front of every one). Jamie seems like that kind of guy to just take this crap in stride, he doesn't really "like" Eva, Eva is merely a means to an end ya'll. Poor girl just lost her self a good guy to get down and dirty with Jamie, I'd feel sorry for her, but you know, she's a hoe. p.s. I don't think kissing makes a girl a hoe, lol I just don't like Eva's attitude during interviews. :0) Is that a double standard? Why yes, yes it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home