Monday, January 16, 2006

Matt Damon Expecting Baby Girl!

I found out this morning that reportedly Matt Damon and her, whose name I shall not utter, are going to have a baby girl. Yeah for Matt! No, no that wasn't sarcasm, that wasn't me sobbing quietly in the corner while muttering to myself either, IT"S OKAY! See I'm married and me and Matt ,well, we just couldn't do that to our loved ones, it wouldn't have been right to continue our relationship, I mean I have KIDS! So yeah it's great that Matt is married now and has a baby on the way with THAT WOMAN, it's fine, I'll be okay, no Really! I'm just going to post this and sit back with my coffee and prozac and just be happy, Okay?!!! p.s. You know he doesn't really love her, he is just dealing with his sorrow the best way he knows how too. Don't Judge me! (I know you are...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home