Monday, January 16, 2006

My Night at the GasLamp District

Well Friday night my friend Lena and I went to San Diego's (whales vagina) gaslamp district which is amazing and I recommend anyone who can, to go. We started off the night around 9:30ish and had a few rum (coconut) and coke's, which escalated into a crap load of rum and coke's and by the end of the night it turned into purple hooters with a rum and coke back. Can I just first say I haven't been that drunk since my teens, that is how bad it was. We live at least an hour away so there was a long drive ahead of us that night. We started at a place called the Bitter End and ended up, well I forgot the other places although I do have the stamps to prove I was there. Hey does anyone know what the happy face is for or the star stamp? Well whatever... My digital camera is pretty big so of course I didn't take it with me, however by the time we got back to the car I did take some pics, I didn't remember that until the next morning, so beware the photos are scary. I will only post a few until I can get the approval of my friend Lena to post the other ones, just to warn you the camera angle is a little off. I'm a terrible photographer and apparently being drunk doesn't help. I did have a lot of fun and was hung over on Saturday, but hey there is always a price to pay. I remember that in order to get "sober' we went to a 24 hr Carl's Jr. drive-thru and bought burgers, coke, and of course fries to eat in the parking lot, yeah needless to say that didn't sit well with my stomach the next day. Oh and the great part was I really had to pee, so of course I get out and pee in the middle of the parking lot. Yah here's a question: Why does being drunk automatically mean you have to pee in a public place late at night? Usually a parking lot of some sort... Where are all the bathrooms?! We did get home safe and sound, with stomachs intake mostly, so all in all a good night. Mostly...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Hello? Um, hi? Where are the hot pics of me?

1/16/2006 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL All of your pics were great but I wasn't sure which ones and i wanted to wait until you said go head...

1/16/2006 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

i think the two tongues ones are the funniest, lol

1/16/2006 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home