Monday, January 16, 2006

Whose Your Inner Rock Chick?

You Are Sheryl Crow!
Down to earth with tons of creative energy When you talk, everyone can relate to you "Life springs eternal On a gaudy neon street Not that I care at all"
Who's Your Inner Rock Chick? Okay well I took this test because I saw it at DubiousWonder's site and wanted to see what I am, apparently I am Sheryl Crow whom I like and I'm completly down for. I remember I used to go around singing that song, "Are you strong enough to be my man..." 'course ,lol, I was immature and probably not mature enough to be "your" woman but hey it's a great song. In fact that CD is a great CD if your into being morose and complicated (which I am). Question why do I always take these stupid tests? Like which undewear would you be, or what is your color, oh and my favorite, which is your celebrity mate? Later everyone, I'm going to check out what's online and then maybe read a good book, one that I always read but still makes me happy. Byeee....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Apparently I'm Avril Lavigne and that is disturbing to me since she does not quite personify the whole prefessional intellectual sex kitten vibe I'm going for.

Whatever.

1/18/2006 11:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home