Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Golden Globes, What Not to Wear

Um, after I saw these two pictures I had to put them up as a, What Not To Wear post. I like Drew Barrymore but my god! This dress is awful and when ever I see her I want to smack her and take her to a mall and pick out some cute fitting clothes for her. Also as a What Not to Wear we have Mary Kate Olsen, of course. The girl just needs to admit she has to dress in the little girls department and go for it, anything is better than the bag lady look or the look that says I raided my mommy's closet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

This is so funny. I was "at" the Golden Globes this weekend, as in lurking around the barricades, and when we went out to the bars after EVERYONE was talking about Drew's saggy breasts. The camera flash was not helping. Poor Drew.

1/18/2006 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home