Tuesday, January 17, 2006

SPT-Self Portrait Tuesday, The World

So here's the thing, It's Self Portrait Tuesday and your supposed to post a photo of you and what it means and make it creative. I have a hard time being creative when it's on a time limit, plus I'm more creative around 1 a.m. It's not only being creative, it's my need to express myself through the photo, to show a part of myself and explain it. I have a terrible time opening up, and it's unusual because I will tell people about my past and some of the terrible things that happened. I might even explain that that particular thing made me sad, but for some reason I can never really expose myself, I never have the words for it. So hopefully this SPT postings will help me out. This photo is of me pointing to the world map. Boring you say? LOL, well kind of. What I was trying to express is my burning desire to see the world, and no not in that, I'm 18 I want to see everything way, but more like life is passing me by and every day is the same, and when I die my life will have ment nothing. The fear, that this is all their is, that I will never expierence things around me. It's this fear that grips me and makes it hard for me to sleep, hard for me to wake-up. p.s. Don't mind the dirty screen (my kids) and don't mind the glare of the screen. I have to make lunch, I was in a rush, sheesh lol cut me some slack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home