Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Hospitalized

While I was drinking my coffee and surfing the gossip sites, I ran across several articles all announcing that apparently Lohan has asthma and had a "bad" attack and was sent to the hospital. She may or may not have asthma but I am thinking drug over dose and this is a cover up, or it could be that she has asthma and she SMOKES, but hey that's just my idea. I ran across a new pic of Lohan in Miami and an older one in 2005 when she had blonde hair. Yes I can agree with many and say that she looks "healthier" but I think personally its just the hair color, and maybe she lays off the coke every other day. Also check out Vanity Fairs upcoming issue with Lohan on the cover, she admits to bulimia, problems with Fez, and a "small" drug use. Okay, can I say "Told you so!!!" now? Like you all didn't know already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chic Mommy said...

Rumour has it she might be pregnant too, with Jared Leto's baby.

1/06/2006 11:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home