Thursday, January 12, 2006

Melisa Joan Hart has Baby...

Well I was late getting to this one apparently, it happened yesterday and I can say I am truly happy for her, she didn't do pregnancy well and because of that I wish her the best, oh and a speedy recovery. I mean really it would only be fair, she had the whole ruddy marshmallow thing going on and deserves a break people, so may she shed those baby fat pounds and enjoy her new baby!

The Sabrina star gave birth to a baby boy on Wednesday, as our pals at People report exclusively. And, Janice Min is pissing mad she lost out on yet another scoop!

Mason Walter Wilkerson was born at 4:19 p.m. in Los Angeles and weighed in at 9 lbs. exactly.

"He was a little stubborn, but all is well," the actress tells People. "Everyone is well and we are all relieved."

p.s. Sorry I couldn't find a better pic but this was the only one I could get, not a lot of pregnant M.J.H pictures out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home