Saturday, February 25, 2006

Heidi Klum & Seal At The Laker Game...

The reason why I love Heidi Klum and Seal. Not only are they a lovely couple but they are always caught laughing and joking, that's so important in a marriage.
heidi seal lakers 2.25
Apparently the reason she is kissing the other woman is she decided to joke around when the "Kiss Me" cam zeroed in on her at the Lakers Game. So instead of kissing Seal she turned to the "unsuspecting" woman beside her and kissed her. I know if Heidi kissed me, I'd be much more into it. Hey might as well, when's the next time I'm going to have a super model kiss me, plus it's one step closer to Seal. ~sigh~

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, you're right. They always seem like such a happy couple. That's really cool.

So, thanks for stopping by my blog just a bit ago. It's funny actually, I was in the same frame of mind as you. I was just about to walk on my exercise glider and then start dinner. But, I thought, I've got to go and visit Vi and Lena first.

*smile*

So, I'm gonna see what else is new here, and then go walking.

Have a wonderful Saturday eve, Vi!

2/25/2006 04:40:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Thanks Stacy...

~grin~

As always it's nice to "see" you... :0)

2/25/2006 05:58:00 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

they are so cute!! When I saw the pictures I was hoping you would saying something nice because... well, it just means we're friends.

2/25/2006 06:46:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

You said it. I'd kiss her. Her lips have been places I will never touch.

They look so in love, don't they?

2/25/2006 07:10:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I'm glad y'all like this couple too. I'm an occasional "hater" but you can't hate these two...

~sigh~

Seal is SUCH a romantic, I just know it and you can't tell me different!

2/25/2006 10:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them together. They seem genuinely happy, and it's great to see them goofing around like that.

2/26/2006 09:30:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Seal is awesome. :) I'm glad you explained the first one - I thought Heidi was grabbing her face and yelling at her...kind of what I do when I've had enough backtalk from one of my precious little girls. ;)

2/27/2006 04:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home