Wednesday, February 22, 2006

John Stamos & Denise Richards?!!!

OMG!!!! Okay this would be an awesome couple. First they both are gorgeous and second at least John hasn't been caught with hookers and HEY that's a step up my friends. A STEP UP! Plus you know John is dreamy....
Blogs Love Uncle Jesse Too...
Are Denise Richards and John Stamos an item? Charlie Sheen’s ex and some friends were at Nobu in Malibu when Stamos and “Full House” co-star Bob Saget joined them. “It looked like a set-up date,” a source told the Star. “It looked like they were both focusing on being a good date for each other.” The two actually dated a decade ago, according to a source, who claimed that the public coupling was a case of Richards “sticking it” to ex-hubby Sheen.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! They would be hot together!

2/22/2006 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I concur. ;0)

2/22/2006 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I'm all over this.

2/22/2006 03:25:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I think they would make a great couple too. Charlie - shame on you! Loser!

2/23/2006 04:25:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I actually started OUT NOT liking her but than after the whole marriage and children thing and her leaving him, it made me like her A LOT more.

I dislike Charlie...
~sigh~

Hope she meets someone grand.

2/23/2006 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home