Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Another Game of Tag...

Okay I was over at Sam's Spot and she had an interesting game of tag. So here I go... Current Clothing: Um light blue robe and white flip flops. LoL, Hey STOP JUDGING ME! Current Hair: It's down around my shoulders and un brushed. ~sigh~ Current Mood: Happy, ecstatic, and high. Hey I'm high off of coffee ya'll. Current Refreshment: Um, Coffee. What else is there?! Current Annoyance: My husbands crappy electronic music. I'm not in an elevator ya'll, nor am I partying at a rave. Current Avoidance: Cleaning of any sort, um showering, running, taking care of my kids. Pretty much anything that requires me to get off my chair. Current Smell: Cat piss. Cat piss you wonder? No I have no cats but for some reason my coffee straw always reminds me of cat piss. Current Thing You Ought to be Doing: Running. Current Thing or Things on Your Wall: Um handprints. Some old Jello pudding and a painting. Current IM person You're Talking To: I don't IM. Current Jewelry: Half a wedding ring. ~Sobbing~ I was doing stuff that required my rings are off (don't ask) and I forgot to put them back on and now I can only find one of them. I'm very upset. Although I look forward to buying a new one..... Current Book: Every since I started blogging I haven't had much time to read. However I am desperately trying to finish this boring mystery. It's supposed to be a comedy as well but the whole thing is far to contrived. Okay I'm Done Now It's Your Turn....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! @ your "Current Avoidance"

It seems that we are both feeling rather lethargic today.

Good for us! Yea lethargy!

Okay, well ... in my pursuit of beer, I must go pay a couple of bills, and pick up McFlurries for the kids. I'll see about doing this here tag later ... if I don't fall asleep on the couch after consuming my ale, that is. Heh. If so, well then, tomorrow's another day, right? Of course I'm right, what else would it be. *grin*

btw ... cute post pic.

Hope you have a wonderful, calm, soothing, low energy needed kind of afternoon/evening.

Love ya. :)

2/21/2006 02:01:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Your current smell is grossing me out! LOL

Current mood: right on. Since we're getting together.

Your wedding rings! This is awful Vi!

Book: Hello? You're supposed to be reading my book club book dammit! ;)

Stacy - have that beer already girl! :p

2/21/2006 02:24:00 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

cat piss? That would put me off my coffee, lol.
And I love the handprints on the wall, lol. I have them going up the wall by the stairs. I keep telling myself 'today is the day I clean the stairwell.' Nahhh.

2/21/2006 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Sam - Two words: Clorox. Wipes.

2/22/2006 12:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home