Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Yeahhh!! I'm Back & Feeling Shallow!

I feel so normal again, in a good way. My grandma came down for a week to stay with us and then my girls got sick so my oldest couldn't go to school. ~sigh~ I took her back to school today and I am thankful!!! It is so nice to finally get back into the swing of things. I drove through Starbucks drive thru, picked up a coffee and now it's time to gossip. Ahhhh..... Sweet, shallow, entertaining gossip..... Here I come. Here's another photo of the lovely, pregnant lady Gwen Stefani and her yummy hubby Gavin. They were out in L.A. enjoying lunch and some shopping. I could VOMIT she's so cute pregnant. I NEVER looked that cute, I always looked HUGE and HUGE, and a tad bit grumpy. ~sigh~

5 Comments:

Blogger Leilouta said...

She looks prettier than before.
I better get pregnant too:)

2/21/2006 09:45:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL....

She really does look beautiful pregnant, I agree more so than before.

2/21/2006 09:57:00 AM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

I bet you're cute when you're grumpy!

2/21/2006 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Yep of course. LOL

2/21/2006 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

I don't look that cute NOT pregnant!

Tige - she's really not. :)

2/21/2006 02:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home