Monday, February 20, 2006

Kimberly Stewart & Her Little Sis

Okay girls and boys it's back to gossip for me. My house is semi-healthy and the weekend is over. ~SIGH~ So pictured below is Kimberly Stewart and her little sister. I really think it is so very sad how ugly Kimberly is. The thing is she could be A LOT cuter if she would just stop dressing so damn fugly. SAY NO, the next time your hair dresser decides to cut your hair like that. RUN!!!
"Look sissie! It's the paparrazi. Can you say paparazzi?! No, me neither."
"Oh someone get me away from this girl, she's scary and her breathe stinks!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

The reason why I don't like her is only because she is downright cruel. Did she see what she said about Jennifer Aniston?? NO ONE bad mouths Rachel!

Also, does this mean I can get my leggings out again?

2/20/2006 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL...

Um, NO!

If Kimberly is wearing it than NO one should.

Yes I do remember and it was cruel.

(Kimberly S. is to ugly to be calling anyone else ugly, it only makes people laugh at her)

2/20/2006 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home