Friday, February 17, 2006

American Idol Top 24

Hmm okay so I love me some AI, hey I'm woman enough to admit it! For the girls I like Kellie even though she reminds me of Carrie, I like her because she has had a hard life and I think it is important to teach young kids that you don't have to have had the Leave it to Beaver like family in order to be an American Idol, or anything else for that matter. :0) I also Love Paris and Becky. My choices might change once we see them compete. :0)
Okay I think the boys are pretty cool. I really like Taylor because he is so unique and he just sparkles, that man is amazing and I hate that he won't win. ~sigh~ My second favorite is Chris, he has an AWESOME voice and I love that he can do a little R & B and still bring it when it comes to rock. I hope he WINS. Not sure about the rest of the boys, time will tell.
Okay if any of you out there are AI fans or occasionally watch the show let me know who you think will win. :0) Who stood out for you? So far Kelly (Clarkson) has been the only AI to bring it on, maybe this year will be different??

6 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Ok, I'll join the rest of civilization and start Tivoing AI.

Vi, do you have these poster size in your bedroom like I think you do?

2/17/2006 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL... I am SO not telling....

2/17/2006 03:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you on the guys, Vi. Those two are real, you know what I mean.

I haven't decided on the girls yet. Ask me next week.

And yeah ... I love me some AI too! (grin)

2/17/2006 06:45:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Cool monkeys. Okay then I'll have to ask you next week. :0)

2/17/2006 08:31:00 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

We are liking Paris, so far. I am sooooo freekin glad we can get to the "real" competition now.

2/18/2006 05:20:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I think the girl needs to go as well and hopefully she will. The attitude pisses me off to no end.

Also Taylor is awesome and if he dyed his hair, I'm okay with that but if he changed any more I'd be VERY dissapointed, he's soo wondeful just the way he is, unqiue.

2/19/2006 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home