Friday, February 17, 2006

Update

Well it's 9 am and I just woke up. I thought I would write a quick update to let you know that C is better. She is still in pain and having to take a lot of medication but we didn't have to take her to the emergency room, or I should say that when "we" did, Dr. Brown said everything was okay and gave us some new medicine. ~sigh~ So now it's just the waiting game and LOTS of attention and C will milk it for all that it is worth, I'm sure. :0) I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank everyone for all their support and kind words. Yes "mommy guilt" sucks and you never quite get used to it, but you learn to expect it. Lena and I went to the emergency room last night with C and it was funny because it order to stay alert (I was really zoning out) we were talking about our blogs and all the great bloggers we know, even if we haven't met ya'll it still feels like were friends, so thanks again.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chic Mommy said...

I'm glad she's feeling better. You all should just relax in your pj's for the next few days and try to take it easy. Sickness sucks, I feel your pain.

2/17/2006 09:57:00 AM  
Blogger Misha said...

I'm so sorry C is sick, but I'm glad she's better. You never feel as helpless as you do when you have a sick child.

Much love, hugs, and well wishes.

2/17/2006 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Glad to hear she's doing better. I know how horrible it can feel when there's not much you can do to help your little ones.

2/17/2006 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Thanks for showing me a good time last night Vi. It's going to be hard to top that the next time.

btw, Doctor Feelgood was hot.

2/17/2006 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Welllllll.... He did smack me around, which you know I LIKE!

~sigh~

2/17/2006 03:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear C is feeling better too. And even happier to hear that Lena kept ya company. (smile)

But, I'm sadly disappointed that I couldn't view said "hot doc guy" with the two of you. That's so not fair.

Wah!

2/17/2006 06:56:00 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

So, so glad C is feeling better (and htat you are too...)

2/18/2006 05:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home