Friday, February 17, 2006

Britney Spears Believes...

OOO kay??!! She is quoted as saying that baby Sean has helped her to get back her career and guess what? She found out she can sing!!! Um, yeah suree. I don't know Britney, are you sure about that? I'm pretty positive that you can't. Blurbs Can't Sing and Neither Can Brit...
It has been 20 months since Britney Spears was last on tour and more than two years since she released an album of new material. But that doesn't mean the singer has stopped performing. These days her audience tends to be small--just one wriggly fan--the venue intimate and the singing unplugged. "I'll sing him 'Mary Had a Little Lamb,'" Spears says of crooning to her 5-month-old son Sean Preston. 'And I make up stuff." She pauses and considers for a moment. "I found out after the baby," she says earnestly, "that I can sing!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

One question: Was it really necessary to airbrush her arms? I mean, she just had a baby! That irks me. (Did I say 'irks'? I should hang out with Gilbert - LOL).

I just bought this People. I'm reading the article now and will report on anything good...which there won't be because they're a bunch of ass-kissers at Time Warner.

2/17/2006 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Oh yes they are.

People magazine are always nice, if they weren't celebrities wouldn't agree to be on it and sell their souls, I mean pictures.


keep me updated...

2/17/2006 03:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home