Sunday, February 19, 2006

Music Baby, Music!

Okay so I was over checking out Cheeky Lotus's site and read her post today about music and this cool site that has you put in your Birth date and it'll give you the number 1 song on that particular day. It will also give you your life song, which is pretty cool. So here's my results, oh and don't forget to give it a try. ;0) My Birth Day is March 8th 1983 and the number 1 song is: Billie Jean by Michael Jackson. "Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl..." , okay I have to admit Michael Jackson creeps me out now, but this song ROCKS! Honestly one of the best songs, when MJ was at his prime and wasn't molesting little boys. ~sigh~ Creep. My Life Song is: Stutter - Joe feat Mystikal Hmmm.. OKAY, great my life song is about a guy that is kicking his girl to the curb because she cheated. Hey, don't get me wrong I actually dig this song, however it's not a great LIFE song. ~sigh~ I would have preferred something a bit more, oh I don't know, profound?!! For my husband: He was born Janurary 18th 1979 Number 1 Song: Too Much Heaven - The Bee Gees Life Song: Un-Break My Heart - Toni Braxton LOL, I'm sure my hubby digs the fact that his "Life" song is by Toni Braxton... (Now he's making fun of her voice...)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try your wedding date song: mine was Bump N Grind by R Kelly. Don't know it, but it WAS my wedding day!

Oh, and my birth song was Half Breed by Cher. Ha!

2/19/2006 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Too funny...

So I did what you suggested and mine is No Scrubs lol by TLC. Ahhhh.....

April 4th 1999, the day I was married. I remember when that song came out too because me and my husband made fun of it and I joked around that he was a scrub.

Memories in the corner of my minddddd.

2/19/2006 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

My birth song was I'll Be There by the Jackson 5. I feel old.... ;)

2/20/2006 03:03:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL....

I love that song!

2/20/2006 09:25:00 AM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

Birth song - Me & Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin.

Life song - Eternal Flame by The Bangles.

2/21/2006 10:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home