Monday, February 20, 2006

Paris Hilton Loves Herself

Well it's good that someone does. Paris Hilton turned 25 on the 17th and she had more than one celebration. She partied in LA at Spanish Kitchen and then had a second party in Vegas with the family at Pure. All these parties were coming off a week of celebrations in London. Hmmm... I guess 1 party isn't enough for Paris, she needs to get drunk and sleep with men she doesn't know at LEAST 3 or 4 times in the same week. Sounds like our Paris.
(I hate your hair and your dress is ugly!)
Oh and let's not forget Paris Hilton's lovely quote: "I like to see myself in magazines looking good. I don’t read anything, I just get them to look at my outfits. I want to see if I look cute or not. I’m too lazy. I only flip through and look at me. I’m not interested in anyone else." Yeah we know your dumb and lazy Paris, that's not news to us. (Note I would make a joke about her being soo lazy she has a lazy eye but that's lame and I want to be nice, no really I do. I do damnit!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

LOL...

Yes the dress is pretty much a negligee. ;0)

She's gross though so I guess we should be happy she's not flashing us her woo-hoo.

2/20/2006 01:36:00 PM  
Blogger LikeSoTotally said...

Um, how can someone that skinny look like she has a gut? Seems like she should have enough money to pay someone to tell her things like that...

2/21/2006 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

You'd think she herself could figure it out but maybe her ego got in the way of the mirror and she couldn't see...?

2/21/2006 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not that she has a gut, she just arches her back way too much. She's almost bent over backwards that's what pushes her belly out like that.

7/14/2006 05:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home