Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Don't Hassel The Hoff. Drink Pepsi!

I can't fight this feeling anymoreee..... Good morning everyone! I saw this photo yesterday and had to save it for this morning. Everyone needs a good smile to wake them up and start the day off. So I present David Hasselhoff and his NEW Pepsi ad campaign. Enjoy.... What do you think the bursting Pepsi bottle signifies?! Hmmm.... I wonder. The Best Video EVER!!! Okay thanks to Leilouta, we have the link to David Hasselhoff's music video which really is a must to see. You will laugh till you cry, it's touching, truly. Thanks again Leilouta !!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jess Riley said...

Whoa. You know, what gets me is the spray of delicious Pepsi spurting from the side of the cap. It's as if the proximity to Mr. Hasselhoff's groin area has prompted some premature cap bustage.

And I'm not sure if I meant that very weak pun or not...

2/21/2006 09:04:00 AM  
Blogger Leilouta said...

You've got to see his video
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2433520?htv=12

2/21/2006 09:46:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL.. I'm going to put that link up. I was trying my hardest to just host the video feed but I can't seem to do it. So thanks Leilouta. Oh and of course I saw the BEST music video ever! LOL


Jess here at the Green Straw we LOVE us some bad puns.

Premature cap bustage is going to be a classic... :0)

2/21/2006 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh.My.Gosh!!!!
That was without a doubt, the best thing I have EVER seen.
Thank you so very much for that. It is AMAZING!
"oooga chaka ooga chaka." = Brilliance.

David Hasselhoff flying like a bird. Classic.

This link is soooo going on my sidebar on a very PERMANENT basis!

2/21/2006 01:38:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

There's a fine line between laughing at you and with you. Do you think he knows this difference?

This gets funnier every time I watch it.

2/21/2006 02:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGosh! The dude is high ... not hooked.

Quick! Someone throw him some Doritoes and Oreos before he bites the head off of that fish!

2/21/2006 08:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* I put an 'e' in Doritos.

2/21/2006 08:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home