Friday, March 03, 2006

20 Question Tag By Tige

Okay this is a 20 question tag game made and conducted by Tige. You copy/paste and then fill out the questions and you tag 3 people. So here I go.... 1) Two favorite colors. Pink and Black 2) Two least favorite colors. Orange and Yellow (more or less the two colors that don't look good on me.) 3) Favorite fast food restaurant. Ahhh....?.... El Pollo Loco (It's a fresh food-ish place that serves really good tacos, and BRC-bean and cheese burrritos. 4) Favorite day of the week. Saturday, hands down. This is usually the day I get to spend by myself doing errands and getting my nails done. Except this week because my hubby has to work. Not happy. 5) Least favorite day of the week. Monday, I think everyone can relate to this one. 6) Best thing about your significant other. Okay in the little things, he irons his own clothes which I love because I REFUSE to iron. I'd go on, but I end up foaming at the mouth. 7) Least favorite thing about your significant other. He works all the time! (I'm NOT over exaggerating. Everyone thinks I am until they get to know "us". 8) Your significant others favorite thing about you (without asking them). LOL, Um.... ~wink~ Okay fine, I'll go with, I'm extremely supportive. 9) Your significant others least favorite thing about you (again, without asking them). I spend to much money without asking and I can be verbally cruel. 10) Black or white? Black, duh! 11) Red or blue? Blue 12) Day or night? NIGHT!!!!! I'm at my best at night. I'm funnier, wittier, and drunker. Which is usually how I like it. 13) Favorite part of your body. That would have to be my fingers Bob. 'Cause they allow me to type and do my blog. Go fingers! 14) Least favorite part about your body. Um, stretch marks anyone?!!!!! 15) Do you like walking in the rain at times? I LOVE me some rain walking, or rain singing, or sing rain walking, or sitting in the rain singing and then walking. I like verbs and rain. 16) Do you have a tattoo? Um, yes. I have two. I have a heart that an old "friend" did with a jail house tattoo gun, it's a blue heart and it sucks. I won't tell you where it's at, you'll have to guess. Than I went and did something original. I got a tattoo of a butterfly on my right ankle. 17) Short and sweet or Long and hard? Yeah both. ~wink~ 18) Favorite kind of car. Oh a 1965 1/2 mustang convertible, baby!!!! Hmmmm.... Or maybe it's a mini-van I can't decide, they are both so sexy. 19) Favorite kind of ice cream. Rocky Road, because it's the only ice cream I like. 20) Trix or Lucky Charms. Lucky Charms, of course. They are magically delicious . Hey have you ever notice that in both of thcommercialscals someone is trying to steal something from someone else?! What are we trying to teach are kids? Stealing cereal is NOT okay. I tag Freaken, Hook and Stacy (If she hasn't been picked already)

9 Comments:

Blogger Sir Christopher said...

Can I ask what your husband does for work that he works so much?

3/03/2006 09:42:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Oh yeah sure.

He is a Network Security Administrator for a large business out here in So. Cal.

3/03/2006 09:50:00 AM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

Cool! Hence the techy bit.

3/03/2006 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

3) It's really called 'The Crazy Chicken'?

3/03/2006 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL.

Yes Summer,it's really called THe Crazy Chicken.

Why? 'Cause it's crazy good. (I made that part up but hey it works.)

3/03/2006 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

Aaaand there it is! The last piece of the puzzle proving that we were separated at birth. I refuse to iron! Woo-hoo! That's why we have more time to, uuuuh, do whatever we do.

Rocky Road is the bestest ice cream ever!

You are pretty cranky in the morning ;).

Monday will be your favorite day this week cuz I'll be back! :)

3/03/2006 11:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaauuuggghhh!

I have been so swamped with chores this weekend. And now, see what happens when I don't stop by for a day ... you've left me with so much to catch up on. Good gracious you are prolific! Stop that! *chuckle* Just teasing.

I shall endeavor to answer my tag sometime tomorrow. Thanks for including me.

#6 - OMGosh! How funny. Seriously here ... it is exactly the same in my house. I refuse to iron. If it is mine, and it has to be ironed before wearing ... I donate it to the Salvation Army.

#5 - Um ... that's my favorite day 'cuz all the kids are in school. :)

#12 - LOL! @ drunker. I love ya, yes I do!

#13 - *chuckle* I did not expect that answer ... good one.

#15 - Me too!!! Um, yeah ... I'll go with the verbs too. *heh*

#18 - No freakin' way! Me too on the 1965 Mustang. I can't ever decide upon a color, though.

#19 - Just had some tonight. Yum.

3/04/2006 08:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*yawn*

*rub blurry eyes*

Um, me again. My 20 Q's will be posted in about 3 hours. Please do not expect me up before 10 am tomorrow morning. I'm going to sleep in, yup I am. Of course, with you being two hours ahead of my time ... you'll think me up early.

Oh, btw ... thanks for removing the Word Verification thingy. It makes life so much easier. *grin*

G'night ...

3/04/2006 11:48:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Lucky Charms kicks Trix's butt. At least they don't rip the roof of your mouth open. Although Cap'n Crunch and Cocoa Puffs do that even worse than Trix. :)

3/06/2006 09:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home