Thursday, March 02, 2006

Josh Duhamel & Ashton Kutchner, Model Walk Off...

Um, WTF?! I just read that Josh Duhamel (Las Vegas) and Ashton Kutcher (Demi's little woman) competed in a walk off. Yeah, wow, Okay.... I heard a rumor you once competed in a modeling walk-off with Ashton Kutcher. A what? A modeling walkoff. Oh, God. That's actually true. Embarrassing but true. We've all got to start somewhere, right? Did you win? I actually did. He won in the long run. I ended up winning the competition, but right after that, he went and did That '70s Show, and it took me like five years to get anything going. Um, yeah. I'm still not getting it. All I do know is Josh is MUCH better looking than Ashton, although Josh's taste in women is seriously lacking. Just in case you all didn't know Josh is dating Fergie... On a side note, if you all google Josh Duhamel images, you'd be um pleasantly surprised what you will find. I can't post that kind of stuff on my site, after all my site needs to be kid friendly. ~wink~ wink~

7 Comments:

Blogger 0000 said...

Fergie? You mean Incontinence McPeePeePants?

3/02/2006 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL. Yeah exactly!

3/02/2006 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger Linsey Farley Jameson said...

I heart Josh. And I think I may heart google in a second ;-)

3/02/2006 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Okay, I feel for your devilish ways. I do indeed love google. What a handsome, handsome man.

3/02/2006 02:48:00 PM  
Blogger Linsey Farley Jameson said...

I meant I "fell" for your devilish ways. I don't feel anything. Swear. And now I am done posting all over your blasted blog. Although, with blogs like yours I can cancel my US WEEKLY subscription...

3/02/2006 02:50:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I'd do him.

Again.

3/02/2006 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Which one bP, Josh or Ashton?!

3/02/2006 04:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home