Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Courtney Cox & David Arquette To Star In New Show.

Well I guess it is time to get back to "real" celebrity news instead of just making fun of them. ~sigh~ Courtney Cox and David are co-producing and starring in a new show on FX called Dirt. Courtney is set to play Lucy Spiller a tabloid editor. I hope this show works out, cause I do really like Courtney and her husband is great, funny and weird. I like it. I just hope this show last longer than the one called Naked Truth with Tea Leoni. Do you guys even remember that show? Oh and shooting starts in March (so this month) and I of course will be watching. If any of you guys catch the show, let me know what you think of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I remember that show! I like Courtney - I haven't ever seen him in anything (I know, shallow life I lead). ;)

3/01/2006 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I like them both, too. She's just beautiful and seems so down to earth. David is crazy, and I love him! I hope it works. Good for them.

3/01/2006 08:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home