Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Barry Bonds In Drag

Barry Bonds from the San Franscico Giants dressed up and did a spoof of American Idol. His role?... Paula Abdul. ~wink~ Ahhhhh..... Fun. Fun. Fun.
azbm106_giants_spring_baseball.sff
will3 will1
Blurbs Dress Drag too... Bonds entertained and delighted a small gathering of fans and teammates Tuesday by dressing up as Abdul to judge the San Francisco Giants spin-off of the hit Fox show "American Idol,'' called Giants Idol. Bonds, who wore a strapless dress and a blonde wig, surprised everyone watching the mock contest, where young players had to sing in front of the judges.

"I'll never tell my wife to hurry up any more,'' Bonds said. "Because it took me forever to get ready. I'll never do that again. I couldn't get my hair right. There were a lot things I went through during the 30 minutes I was getting ready.''

6 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

I liked the last sentence of that article. "Bonds is unsure whether he will again dress up as Abdul."

is this an admission that bonds is coming out of the closet?

3/01/2006 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL.

He likes to dress up like Paula on his off time.

3/01/2006 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Summer said...

YOu know, they should have given him better boobs and nicer shoes. Now that would have been wonderful. Remember when she went thru that thing about the Chinese nail salons giving her thumb some ebola-like mold? They could have put a band-aid on his thumb...now that would have been snarky!

3/01/2006 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, that WOULD have been FUNNY.

~wink~ But I think the steroids kill off brain cells or is it another kinda cell? Hmmm...?...

3/01/2006 02:07:00 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Oh my, this is so wrong on so many levels!

3/01/2006 05:56:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I sit just like that when I wear a dress. For real. ;)

At least he has more room in his panty hose... big muscles tiny hoohaas!

3/01/2006 08:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home