Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Perfect Post Award...

So Lucinda from Suburban Turmoil has this great idea to do a Perfect Post Award. The rules? You have to choose your "favorite" post for that month and then post in on your site, with a nifty little button. As you all know of course Lena from Cheeky Lotus is my friend and I tried to find another post from someone else's site that I really loved and while they are plenty, one post of Lena's has stayed with me and she deserves to be recognized instead of penalized just 'cause she's my friend. This post is titled "Magic" and it's an oldie but goodie that Lena wrote in December. The last 5 sentences speak to all mothers, at all times. I loved it then and I still love it now, so go check it out!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sir Christopher said...

December? That wasn't this month nor last month. Not that I'm complaining, Lena does good posts and mine aren't even nearly half as good as yours.

3/01/2006 02:44:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Tige you humble man you.

Yes it's FROM December but it's my favorite for Feburary. If that's against the rules, Ooopppps!

3/01/2006 02:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, that made me cry. good choice for the award. so true.

3/01/2006 09:03:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Thank you Amanda. I thought so too.

3/01/2006 09:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home