Monday, March 27, 2006

Good Morning...

Hi folks just wanted to send you a quick hello and good morning. I had a pretty good weekend and since I'm feeling all high and jittery on caffeine I thought I'd post about it. So here's the deal, I watch my 3 kids and my 1 yr old niece and needless to say I am tired and busy and um, did I mention tired?! So Saturday I spent it doing errands and trying my damnedest to find some clothes. Which I really do need and I couldn't find crap. Spent some money and then obsessed all weekend over the fact that I would HAVE to return it all Monday... Sunday was great though, I got up early and my kids and I went to my meeting and then I came home, sans husband and laid on my new soft couch and watched The Sandlot with my kids, and feel asleep. I love The Sandlot and I loved it when I was younger and I was for sure that it wouldn't nearly be as good, as an adult. I WAS WRONG! It's a lovely reminiscent film about being young and I encourage everyone to go out and rent it again, cause it's fantastic. So I proceeded to NOT get on my computer AT ALL and just watch TV and make cookies with my kids. IT was really relaxing and refreshing and NOW I can come back to my blog, without the all consuming frustration. Oh and on a side note. If anyone out there knows how to make a custom template or knows someone, please let me know. I feel like if I could just freshen things up I wouldn't want to delete it all. Thanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leilouta said...

"Spent some money and then obsessed all weekend over the fact that I would HAVE to return it all Monday..." LOL... and end up most of the time not returning anything :)

3/27/2006 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger anne said...

Kelly at Diary of the Nello does excellent work and has done tons of templates that all look great. Even mine! :)

She changes hers all the time, too.

http://nellysdiary.blogspot.com/

3/27/2006 09:32:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, thanks Anne. I actually know Kelly and I'm in a waiting line, but I'm impatient and I'm afraid I'd drive her crazy and it's never good to drive your friends crazy.

Thanks. She does AWESOME work.

3/27/2006 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey, Virenda...I went here - http://bloggertemplatesbycaz.blogspot.com/ and got my template. You can also go to http://mentalexcrements.blogspot.com/ and she's got some too on the left hand side. Some you will have to email her and just have her throw your title in, but she's really quick. :)

You make a backup copy of yours (like on Word or Works) and then copy and paste the template jargon. I picked one, but then went to http://www.colorwhore.com/ and changed the colors. You will have to re-enter your blogroll and blinkies and stuff, but since you should have a backup copy of your template, you can just copy and paste those where you want them on the new template. If you need help, email me at lisaattheshizzle@gmail.com and I can mess around with it for you.

What I did last time was create a new blog, then kept working on the template until I liked it; then I copied and pasted it right into the actual blog.

3/27/2006 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home