Friday, March 17, 2006

James Bond R.I.P!

Okay sure, sure James Bond isn't exactly a girly girl movie but I LOVE HIM. No. Seriously. I love me some James Bond and have always loved the older movies. HOWEVER, I don't like the new Bond AT. ALL. PERIOD . Wanna know why: 1. He doesn't like guns (yeah me neither but then again I'm NOT playing J.Bond) 2. He's blonde (Doesn't work people) 3. He's a pussy (J.Bond only likes them, he isn't one) AND now on to the new reasons why the new BOND sucks... 4. He talked about how he will NOT be wearing a tuxedo. : "The only time you'll see me wearing one is in the promo." WHAT THE HELL! Um, you don't see Superman flying without a F'ING cape do you?!!! DO you?!!!! 5. Bond will not drive an Aston Martin either. Instead he will the American Ford Mondeo. WHAT?????!!!!!! He is going to drive a FORD? Um, BOND would rather DIE than drive a FORD. And that my folks is why you shouldn't waste your time watching the new Bond and you may as well rent the old ones, cause BOND is dead folks. D-E-A-D! (the only thing left that have to do now is make James Bond gay or celibate.) ~sobbing~ I'm gonna need a minute...

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Take your time. Get your stuff together. There are celebs to bash, Vi. You can't waste your energy on a faux Bond!
Personally... I think that hot, sexy Sean Connery is the one and only bond. Whom, like you stated, is no pu$$y, but does like it ;)

3/17/2006 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LMAO, exactly Kimmy.

3/17/2006 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

On top of the numerous other suckage reasons you cited, Bond driving a Ford has got to be one of the worst.

That's whack!!

3/17/2006 01:18:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I predict Daniel Craig rocks.

Tuxedos are so 80's anyway. He'll be in a $5000 Armani suit, open shirt. Feel it?

I suspect you'll come around, Vi. ;)

3/17/2006 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger ABC said...

Wait?? Bond in an American Car? WTF?

I'm with the boycotters on this one. I will not be seeing this, or renting this.

3/18/2006 08:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home