Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sinead O'Connor Dating The Elderly...

Um, wow. I have been out of the loop because I had NO idea that Sinead was dating some old man. I mean look at him! When ever I here, "Nothing Compares 2 U" I always wondered whatever happened to her and apparently she decided to visit the geriatric ward and pick herself up a man. Oh and can she please grow herself some hair? Is she still trying to make a statement?
sinead1
sinead2
Oh and don't get me wrong, I think she has an AMAZING voice...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe she was trying out for the Vendetta part?

3/28/2006 09:57:00 AM  
Blogger Datbury said...

She's been out of the limelight because of her comments about the Pope.

3/29/2006 07:56:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

HAHAHAH! I was re-lurking this post and at first glance thought it was two dudes gettin all kissy...

3/29/2006 09:03:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

See now I get the whole ripping the picture thing upset people but come on. I guess I just didn't get that upset. Oh and does anyone else think it's weird that years later there is a HUGE scandal with priests and child molestation.

3/29/2006 10:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home